Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Thursday, November 17, 2005,
did my hair today !together with ching.dan tagged along.sister accompanied us.din do it at serangoon;did it at woodlands.and bibi`s like chao excited loll.went back to west view again,choir is gettin from bad to worse.mrs loh is pregnant again !and mdm ow gave birth,unbelievable.her body`s still so amazin, haha.i havent been going for piano lessonsfor three weeks already !i haven touched my theory,oh no oh no.I DIN PRACTISE.sorry fingers,but i`ll have you tortured tmr.blame yourselves for being so lazy to practise.i saw my art work in west view !haha, the papercut thingythat we did at teck whye sec last year.I WANT IT BACK !HARRY POTTER`S OUT.kukushaun, who wanna watch with you lah.=x kiddin kiddin.OHMY,i wanna wash hair =(
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |